Our main values
Innovation in healthcare
Viveo works on innovative solutions from telemedicine to AI to disrupt traditional ways of looking at things.
Openness and honesty
Honesty and integrity are Viveo's core values.
Professional attitude and thrive
From a passion to improve healthcare and make it easy to use, our dedicated team is working hard to better healthcare.
Head of Design & UX
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person to lead Product UI&UX design needs and help to shape the future of our SaaS product. The Head of Design & UX is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our design and creative output. It’s a leadership role, with accountability for online and offline design output and commercial success of the design and creative department. You will ensure design and creative deliverables are aligned to business needs expectations and executed within budget and timescales.
It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding healthcare sector future trends and needs. It will involve you using your best practice toolkit to implement new processes and practices to improve efficiency of the design and creative department.
- Leadership: Guide the UI/UX team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality. Help to recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process in future. Create repeatable, agile processes for designing new product features and capabilities.
- Product Design: Actively contribute as a designer, with a strong emphasis on information design and data visualization. Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Prioritization: Manage multiple projects and allocate design resources accordingly, ensuring deadlines are met and setting team members up for success by setting clear and measurable goals.
- Collaboration: Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and other internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth product development process. Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams is a must, as we have offices in Tallinn and Yerevan.
- Thought Leadership: Act as a company thought-leader and evangelist for all things UI/UX, including industry design trends, best practices and technology innovations.
- Design System Implementation: Participate in evolving, maintaining, and extending our design system.
- Champion the Customer/Prospective Customers: Translate ideas and customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, clickable prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Experience in:
- Designing enterprise-level digital SaaS products for B2B, B2C, B2B2C.
- Simplifying complex data and analytics.
- Using UI/UX software such as Sketch and Invision is a must
- 8+ years of design experience in Software Development
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in team leadership or management roles
- Successful design portfolio with examples of interactions and visuals across web applications (not just static websites)
- A solid grasp of UX research methodologies, usability, and accessibility. Familiarity with Web Content Accessibility guidelines.
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly articulate both design decisions and rationale to a variety of audiences and how those design decisions will directly impact the success of the business and customers.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to execute quickly while providing attention to detail.
- Possibility to work in a product company
- Professional growth
- Competitive compensation
- Possibility to challenge yourself by using your full skillset in fast growing healthcare start-up